Partager :
Passengers Guide

Passengers guide


Bagages - Restricted and dangerous goods

Before your journey it is recommended to read European Aviation Safety Agency 's (EASA) dangerous goods list.



Security measures for liquids, gels, pastes and aerosols in hand luggage are applied at all European airports.

Is considered as a paste, any product corresponding to a mixture or material of a soft or malleable consistency.
Ex.: foie gras, paté, röstis, soft cheese like munster, fondue preparation, etc...


Minors travelling conditions

The French legislation concerning the authorization for leaving the country for a minor says:

"If the child is traveling with a parent or a person having parental authority, he must have one of the following documents:

  • Either an individual passport (which can be obtained for every child, even a baby)

The inclusion of children on parent's passport is no longer possible, but an adult passport (old model) depicting children under 15 years remains valid until its expiry date, except for United States.

  • Or a national identity card for countries not requiring a passport (EU).

Caution: In this second case, customs authorities may require a document proving that the caregiver is the parent (family book or birth certificate for example).


Permission to leave the country for minor children

From the 15th of January 2017, a minor child who lives in France and travels abroad alone or without his / her parents must have an exit permit (AST).


It is a form established and signed by a parent (or the legual guardian). The form must be accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document from the signing parent.


More information and details on the following page (click on the link) :