Payments can be made:
- by direct debit from a bank account,
- by check or bank transfer made out to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry - Limoges Airport,
- by cash payment for our services.
Payment in cash upon receipt of the invoice. There will be no discount for early settlement.
Penalties for delay
Penalties applicable in the event of payment after the payment deadline, calculated at the rate of 1.50 times the legal interest rate in force. Fixed compensation of 40 euros, excluding tax for recovery costs in the event of late payment (article L441-3 of the French Commercial Code).
Reminder: any invoice issued by the Limoges Chamber of Commerce and Industry during month M, the settlement of which has not been made within 30 days, will result in a reminder letter procedure.
Litigation costs: after the second reminder, the file is sent to the litigation department. The related costs are recovered from the debtor.
Confidentiality - personal data
Individual contracts, the terms thereof, as well as the information necessary for the performance of the service are confidential. In the event of non-compliance with these provisions of the client, the CCI, the airport manager, may initiate legal proceedings against them for damages which may not be lower than the price of the service.
The information provided by the client and necessary for the performance of the service is their sole responsibility and can in no way engage that of the CCI of Limoges and Haute-Vienne.
Your personal data is subject to processing, intended to support your request, carry out surveys, transmit information, disseminate lists of companies, present the actions and offers of the CCI of Limoges and the Haute-Vienne and, except to meet legal obligations, will not be the subject of any external communication without your authorization. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) of April 27, 2016 and the amended Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 and any future text in force, you have the right to access, rectify, deletion and opposition to legitimate reasons, which you can exercise by contacting the data protection officer (firstname.lastname@example.org). To find out how long your data is kept, consult our legal notice on www.limoges.cci.fr. In addition, a complaint to the CNIL can be made at any time (3 place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris) or https://www.cnil.fr/
Right to retract
Nonprofessional customers who have concluded a distance or off-premises contract with the CCI have a period of 14 days to retract from the date of the acknowledgment of receipt of the commitment, except for service fully performed before the end of this period. A withdrawal form is available here. This decree does not apply to sales / reservations (flight, hotel, car) made on the airport's website, as provided for in article L221-28 of the Consumer Code.
- non-professional customer: in the event that the customer acts as a consumer (non-professional), in accordance with the Consumer Code, any disputes that may arise about the validity, interpretation, performance or non-performance, interruption or termination of this contract may be submitted to the consumer mediator, for the amicable resolution of the dispute between him and this professional. Any details relating to the consumer mediator are available on request from the CCI (Commission for the Evaluation and Control of Consumer Mediation, CECMC, www.mediation-conso.fr)
- professional client: any dispute arising from the contract or the performance of the services will be submitted as a first and last resort to arbitration by the President of the Commercial Court of Limoges.
Special cases of aeronautical charges
Aeronautical fees are invoiced periodically according to the agreements made by users:
- to users based or having premises on the airport site,
- subscribed users for the shelter of their aircraft,
- regular users who have been approved by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, which the latter may withdraw at any time.
For other users, aeronautical fees are billed for each movement and must be paid before takeoff
Regardless of the general payment terms, the transmission of the legal department of an unpaid aeronautical invoice entails the implementation of the procedure provided for in article R.224.4 with the Civil Aviation Code below.
"Article R.224.4: fees are due by the mere fact of the use of works, installations, buildings or tools which they remunerate. In the event of non-payment of the fees due by the operator of the aircraft, the operator of the aerodrome is entitled to request from the authority responsible for air traffic at the aerodrome that the aircraft be detained there until '' to record the amount of the sums in dispute. "
Version of 04/11/2019 / Non-contractual document / The CCI reserves the right to modify, update or change the GTC at any time. The latest CGV is available onwww.aeroportlimoges.com